Sunday, June 15, 2014

Kiss Everlasting French Nails Review

I received a box of Kiss everlasting French Manicure nails for free from Influenster to test and review in my Spring Voxbox:
So, the other day I decided to try them out.  Overall, I give these nails a 4/5, because they are quick easy to apply, they fit my nail bed well, they don’t chip, and they are great for special occasions.  However, they are a bit difficult to remove and they recommend only using them for 7 days.  I’d say they are worth the price!
The little tabs on the end of the nails made it really simple to put the nails on while maintaining precise control of placement.
Here you can see the before picture of my nails and my hand with the Kiss nails on:

I think they look nice and pretty natural.  I probably wouldn’t use them all the time since I like to keep my nails shorter, but these would be great for someone with short nails who wants a nice manicure, or for special occasions in general.
Tip:  The instructions say to soak the nail in acetone or an acetone based polish remover to remove the nails.  Instead, I filled a bowl with hot, dishsoapy water and soaked my hand.  Then the nails pealed off more easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment